From Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Wiki
Revision as of 01:16, 27 July 2016 by Oreilly
Computational Cognitive Neuroscience
- CCN Book -- new wiki textbook on Computational Cognitive Neuroscience
- CECN -- first edition CCN Textbook: Computational Explorations in Cognitive Neuroscience: Understanding the Mind by Simulating the Brain (O'Reilly & Munakata, MIT Press, 2000)
- Emergent -- The Emergent simulation program for CCN modeling
- CCN Repository -- collection of CCN models developed in emergent available for download (and upload!)
- CU3D -- Download public releases of the CU3D object recognition dataset (from O'Reilly, Wyatte, Herd, Mingus, & Jilk (2013). Recurrent processing during object recognition).
- WikiCite -- Establishes links between a shared Zotero group with a comprehensive (and growing) set of citations for CCN literature, and a MediaWiki wiki, facilitating literature reviews for your labs, and shared discussion of papers. This is the reference system used in the CCNBook.
- CCNLab at the University of Colorado, Boulder.