From Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Wiki
The Orcus System is published under the GNU general public license (GPL).
The main purpose of this software is to run behavioral neuroscience experiments.
- response collections and reward delivery via parallel port.
- web interface for experimental control
- preliminary data analysis tools (using )
- we used a combination of different programming languages
- The software currently supports hardware built by Coulbourn Instruments. In order to interface with their hardware you need to built a simple circuit that acts as interface between the parallel port, and their hardware. Plans for this circuit are available per request.