From Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Wiki
back to CCNLab
- Thanks especially to Dr. Thomas McKenna and Dr. Paul Bello at ONR for many years of steady funding!
- Note: the listing on O'Reilly's CV is likely to be more current.
- Neural Mechanisms of Adaptive Human Executive Control, ONR D00014-12-C-0638, 10/12 - 9/17, $400,000/year total costs, awarded to eCortex with CMU subcontract.
- Neural Structured Representations for Human Activity Recognition, ONR N00014-13-1-0067, 1/1/13-12/31/15, $900,000 total costs.
- ICArUS MINDS (Mirroring Intelligence in a Neural Description of Sensemaking), IARPA / HRL, 11/1/10-4/30/14, $1,508,984 total costs.
- Robotics Collaborative Technology Alliance, ARL, 7/10-6/15, approx $150,000 total costs per year.
- Embodied Common Sense in Vision and Language, IARPA seed grant.
- Embodied Biologically-Based Active Vision, ONR N00014-10-1-0177, 1/15/10-12/31/12, $600,000 total costs.
- Determinants of Executive Function and Dysfunction, NIH IBSC center 1-P50-MH079485, 4/1/2008-3/31/2013, Marie Banich, PI, $7,237,015 total costs, PI of Project 2 and Computational Core.
- Integrated Cognitive Architectures for Robust Decision Making, 7/1/2008-5/31/2010, $412,000 total costs, Co-PI with John R. Anderson and Christian Lebiere.
- An Adaptive, Biologically-Based Cognitive Architecture for Simulated Robots: Active Vision, ONR N00014-07-1-0651, 2/22/07-9/30/09, $415,981 total costs.
- Biologically-Inspired Cognitive Architecture, DARPA/ONR N00014-05-1-0880, 9/1/05-3/1/07, $294,532 direct costs.
- Toward a Unified Model of Cognitive Control, NIH R01 MH069597-01, 1/1/2004-12/31/2008, $787,500 direct costs.
- Developing an Adaptive, Biologically-Based Cognitive Architecture, ONR N00014-03-1-0428, 3/1/2003-2/28/2006, $433,800 direct costs.
- Toward a Neurobiologically Constrained Framework for Modeling Human Cognition, NIH IBSC center 1 P50 MH 64445, James L. McClelland PI, 9/30/2002-6/30/2007, $9,340,596 total award, approx $1,000,000 for components associated with.
- Conjunctive Representations: In Cortex and Hippocampus. NIH R01 MH61316-01, 2000-2004. Co-PI with Jerry W. Rudy. $600,000 direct costs.
- Towards a Biological Basis of Systematic Controlled Processing: Activation- and Weight-Based Mechanisms. ONR N00014-00-1-0246, 2000-2003, $360,000 direct costs.
- Discrete Representations in Working Memory: Developmental, Neuropsychological, and Computational Investigations. NSF KDI/LIS IBN-9873492. Awarded to M.C. Mozer, Y. Munakata, R.C. O'Reilly, and A. Miyake, 1998-2001, $800,000 direct costs.